MVA Dependents is a photography competition based around a community of military dependents. By being a part of the Initial Launch Program you will play a critical role in the success of MVA Dependents. This process should only take about 15 minutes, but feel free to take your time.
Our goal is to provide a place for photographers to Compete, Connect, and Grow.
By participating in the Initial Launch Program we'll ask you to fill out a questionnaire after submitting your photos to the monthly competition to help ensure MVA Dependents is the best it can be! (You'll also get lifetime benefits which will include free/discounted codes for monthly competitions and other features!)
If you have any questions along the way use our questions form at the bottom of this page to ask us!
1. Set up your profile on the "MVA Connect Portal" by registering for your free account.
2. Once logged in, click the Initial Launch Program button located under your profile. This will bring you back to this page.
3. After you have completed these steps you are officially registered with MVA Dependents as an Initial Launch Program member. You'll be able to navigate the site just like all of our regular members will be able to in the near future:.
4. Go to the MVA Dependents homepage. Keeping our goal in mind (Compete. Connect. Grow.) navigate throughout the site. You've already been connected through the MVA Connect Portal, so now you can search other members whenever you like.
5. Once you get to the subscription page, select which subscription you'd like. You'll be directed to a payment page but don't worry! Since you're a part of the Initial Launch Program we've got you covered! Use the discount codes for a free subscription.
Personal Subscription Code: initiallaunchpersonal
Business Subscription Code: initiallaunchbusiness
6. Submit your photos to the "July" monthly competition and check out our initial list of Grow content. If there is anything you would like to see within the Grow content to help you become a better photographer, let us know!
7. Fill out the questionnaire at the bottom of this page and continue to send us any questions you have!
Deadline: July 31, 2019
You'll receive a follow up email with a new link to see the feedback we receive. We might have just a few more questions for you at this point. Here you'll find more info on the free/discount codes that you'll be receiving throughout the lifetime of MVA. Thanks for helping make Military Visual Awards - Dependents the best it can be!
The questionnaire must be filled out to continue the Initial Launch Program